Create an account

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
apaan -> p2p -> amphe oil

hello everyone greetings, i am new on the forum
i am an english speaker i hope this is not an issue.
basically i have loads of apaan and can get lot of apaan. i know how to converse apaan to bmk (p2p)
but who can help me with p2p to amphetamine oil (freebase oil)
i heard leuckart is easiest to perform who knows this receipt. Thank
you very much.
if someone has video or pictures so how to perform the leuckart pls message.
i am willing to pay reward for help

hello,

Uncle Fester has a chapter on the leukart reaction in his book...
but I think that reaction can be very moody..

best wishes!

(17.12.2018, 09:15 PM)fastbre4k schrieb: [font][font]https://www.thevespiary.org/talk/index.php/topic,15216.0.html[/font][/font]

hi i see a lot of reactions here which explains exactly what i need ?

(17.12.2018, 09:34 PM)pumpenclumper schrieb: [font][font]hello, [/font][/font]

[font][font]Uncle Fester has a chapter on the leukard reaction in his book ... [/font][/font]
[font][font]but I think that reaction can be very moody .. [/font][/font]

[font][font]best wishes![/font][/font]

hi friend
where can i find his book ?
isnt there someone who can simply and briefly explain what and how much of every chemical i need to insert
i am willing to pay for it if someone can help

It's really all there. Why want you someone to walk you through this? If you're not willing to put that much effort into it, you won't be very successful, I can say you that. If you want a proper product with decent yields you have to know what you're doing there, and that includes learning this stuff. No money can buy you that.
Scheiß auf Recht und Ordnung, Einigkeit und Freiheit,
Scheiß auf scheiß Kulturen aus der scheiß Steinzeit!

yeah, you have to really learn it by yourself ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

we can provide help, but only if you are willing to learn and do some own research

Simply just read the whole thread that i already postet - if you read it carefully you ll find  what you need - exactly Wink

HI,

@fastbreak: das was du geopostet hast, ist für MICH eine Aufforderung/Möglichkeit zum Login....sieht man da was bestimmtes wenn man regestriert ist?

Grüße!

oh, stimmt man kann es ja garnicht sehen wenn man nicht regristriert ist.. - whoops mein fehler ^^

also was wichtig ist:
The amounts used:
- 10,5g nickel acetate*4H2O(40,5mmol)
- 80ml NH3 20%. 
- 15g acetophenone(124mmol) 
- 50ml 95% ethanol
- 12,4g Zn powder(189mmol), 9min later
- 11,3g Zn powder again, after 5min, due to the chemist not being satisfied with the reaction intensity. 
- 11g Zn lastly.
It was left to stir for 5h, then vacuum filtered, and the filtrate was carefully acidified using HCl.
The now precipitated leftover acetophenone was extracted using 2x30ml DCM, it was more than expected though.
Volume was then boiled down to get rid of EtOH and excess water, and when only ~70ml were left of it, it was stopped and the solution cooled.
Then it was basified, using 25% ammonia solution, to free the 1-phenethylamine base(but not the massive amounts of ammonium salts), which was consequently extracted into 3x40ml of DCM, those are combined, washed with 2x0ml brine and dried(Na2SO4).
To that was a freshly prepared isopropanolic solution of oxalic acid given until slightly acidic.
The vessel was at this point full of alpha-methylbenzylamine oxalate, so the suspension was cooled to ensure that as much amine oxalate as possible precipitated.
The oxalate was when filtered off dissolved into 80ml of warm H2O, freebased again and extracted using 3x20ml DCM, which was washed and dried, then treated with 40ml H2O and titrated with conc. HCl until slightly acidic.
This aq. extract, when evaporated off, left ~12,6g of crude 1-Phenethylamine HCl, which was then washed with dry acetone and recrystallised using a dual solvent system of EtOH and acetone and provided after a very short time a neat crystalline precipitate, which was broken off, filtered and when dry, weighed almost 10,8g/68,5mmol, which corresponds to a yield of only 55%, but that really does not matter much, low yield is still better than no yield [Bild: rolleyes.gif]

das war an Acetophenon ausprobiert.

Here they were used for 1,5g/11mmol, partially rounded up a little:
-1,5g P2P(11mmol)
-1g Ni(AcO)2*4H2O(4mmol)
-10ml 25% NH4OH(132mmol)
-3ml EtOH, 
-2ml H2O and rxn was started using
-1x1g(15mmol) and 2x0,9g Zn(2x14mmol)
And after they same treatment as in the other experiment using P2P, the quantity of sulfate salt obtained from the neutralised steam distillate amounted to 1,43g or 3,9mmol, in theoretical 70,5%(calculated on the hemisulfate, of course...[Bild: rolleyes.gif]).

und hier an P2P

ok thank you i will look it up
i have another question.
when i convert apaan to p2p, when heating the mixture a lot of fumes and gasses release, what is the best way to neutralize this ?
i have an picture of an pdf file of the netherlands: https://unsee.cc/02aa293e/
where on the 2 left barrels the apaan + acid is heating, and the middle barrel is an mixture of water foam and soap.
but if all the gasses go inside the middle barrel without going out wont it explode ?

btw here is the complete pdf 

https://dlscrib.com/download/conversion-...339040_pdf

Hi,

this unit is called "fume scubber" and yes, it shouldn't be totally closed.

you should use such a scubber if you use HCl in this process.... You can avoid fumes by using phosphoric or sulfuric acid.

but to be honest, if you have to ask for such details here, then the purchase of the end product would probably be the better choice for you

best wishes.

Those fumes contain mostly CO2, you won't avoid them by switching to another acid, as the decarboxylation is a step that is always performed in this version of the synthesis. First the nitrile group gets hydrolized to a carboxyl group by H3O+ and then 1-acetophenylacetic acid gets decarboxylated to yield phenylacetone. You see - CO2 will be formed, no matter which acid you use. The alkaline solution in the middle tank converts the CO2 to carbonate salts, which are dissolved, so it's not like the tank takes up the gas and builds up pressure. A sealed container could be used therefore to avoid possible HCN contamination of the air. But just to be safe it's propably better to build a airtight tank which has a valve for depressurizing if there's trouble.

But yeah, pumpenclumper is right. If you have to ask for such basic details you're not ready to perform such syntheses on your own. Maybe you could cook following the recipe and have success to some extent, but without exact knowledge of what you're doing, you endanger the customers of your product and not at least yourself. I don't mean to piss you off, I'm just familiar with the problems that are inherent to organic syntheses and therefore it's important to me to warn beginners. Keep in mind that this synthesis can produce deadly side-products such as HCN and it's salts..

I'm not saying you shouldn't do it, but clearly your motivation is profit and that's the wrong way to do chemistry. Let me tell you that you will be much more successful, if you learn the chemistry involved and not only follow recipes. Yes, that involves hard work, long hours of reading, but trust me, it's more than worth it in every aspect: yields, purity, avoiding or dealing with problems, etc.
Scheiß auf Recht und Ordnung, Einigkeit und Freiheit,
Scheiß auf scheiß Kulturen aus der scheiß Steinzeit!

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  p2p zu amphe anleitung Newcomer 0 3.461 06.05.2016, 01:21 AM
Letzter Beitrag: Newcomer
  Hilfe für Amphe Newcomer 8 6.255 04.05.2016, 09:24 PM
Letzter Beitrag: Newcomer

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen:
1 Gast/Gäste

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016